Dedicated HR support for your growing business
As your organization grows and changes, so will your HR needs. Get the support you need with a partner that understands your workplace culture and cares about the work you do.
Through our outsourced services, People First HR consultants can:
- Guide your organization in moving your HR needs forward through best practices, completing an HR assessment and providing feedback on your HR program
- Reduce exposure and provide risk mitigation (potentially saving you money)
- Manage day-to-day HR issues
- Keep policies up to date with legislative changes
- Support HR project work
Learn more about People First HR’s customizable outsourced support services:
Case study: Manitoba Inuit Association and HR @ Your Service
While HR is an important aspect of your business, we understand that not every organization needs or has the capacity for a full-time HR resource. Through partnerships, like with Manitoba Inuit Association (MIA), we provide dedicated HR services that meet each organizations’ unique HR needs.
Retained HR consultants
You need help with employee management and creating HR processes but aren’t ready to bring someone in full-time. What can you do? Let People First help with a Retained HR consultant who cares about your organization.
Retained HR consultants provide your business with a consistent HR resource —without the overhead of a full-time employee. This is a great option when you don’t have an HR professional on staff, or you need additional support for your current HR team.
- Dedicated HR consultant
- On-site or remote support
- Available at: 14, 28, 42 or 56 hours / month
- Includes HR OnCall
Our consultants have experience working in:
- Health services
- Indigenous communities
- and more
Outsourced project work
Remember that HR project you’ve been meaning to work on but haven’t gotten around to yet? Let People First take it off your task list.
Outsourcing project work is perfect for those HR projects you don’t have the time or resources to manage.
HR projects examples
- Developing HR processes and forms
- Employee discipline and termination
- Orientation and onboarding
- Performance review
- Return to work
- Respectful workplace
- Employee relation coaching and support
- Job description development and updates
- Organization and culture assessments
- Policy development
- Create or update policy manuals
- Develop individual policies (ex. Respectful Workplace)
- Recruitment support
- Job posting
- Setting up interviews
- Completing reference
- Professional and leadership development
- Customized or pre-packaged course content
- Virtual, on-site, or online training
- Total rewards
- Create job evaluation tools
- Conduct market reviews
- Develop salary administration guidelines
Contact us for a free consultation
We are looking forward to supporting your organization’s HR needs. Contact us for a free consultation and complimentary assessment to review your HR needs and determine the best solution for your business.
"*" indicates required fields