People & Culture HR
People are an organization’s most important resource and its most significant asset.
This session is for leaders who are instrumental in creating and delivering strategic HR programs for their organizations. People and culture in any organization can significantly impact business, financial and strategic decisions, risk management and overall outcomes. By creating a positive workplace culture that supports employee engagement and development, organizations can attract and retain top talent, drive innovation and growth, and achieve your strategic goals.
Wednesday, June 5, 2024
90 minute virtual workshop
1:00PM – 2:30PM CST
- Review of HR legislative requirements & resources to ensure compliance.
- Explore a high-level roadmap to determine what your organization needs to cultivate a thriving and supportive workplace culture.
- How creating a workplace culture drives business success and supports your organization’s strategic goals.
- Take away practical approaches and tools to move your organization forward.
Who should take this session?
- People leaders and supervisors
- HR professionals
- Business owners